Friday, August 12

DIY Shirt

I always wondered how to make your own clothes well mostly was just tired of wearing clothes that looked like everyone else's. So looking online I came across this blog named One Of Each and she had a DIY tutorial on how to make your own shirt. This is the link to the tutorial DIY Galaxy Tee. Its very unique, and I plan to start making my own DIY tutorial's soon. If I come across any more I will be sure to post it. Just a sneak peak here's her finished product
-One Of Each : Creater

I love this i think its pretty cool, hope you guys make your own, and love it too.

Love always,
Blondie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your attention on the matter.Thank you for taking the time to explain this.
    Visit this site to buy all types of medicines-"edpillsonline"

    ReplyDelete