Wednesday, August 24

Charlotte, NC | A Place like Heaven


So I haven't blogged in a while due to the fact that I have been super busy with work and trying to get school situated. I just came back from my vacation in Charlotte, NC to see my two older brothers, and my extended family/friends. I went with the love of my life Bryan... Thursday morning I went to work at 5am so I could leave early  to head on the road to drive down to NC. Yeaaa umm, big mistake thinking driving would be a fun thing to do lol. I mean it was actually fun because I saw sooo many things and had such a great time there, the only bad part was the drive down there took 17 HOURS!!! Not my favorite part, and the stupid GPS kept messing up on us and rerouting and all that crap. We both had an amazing time, I went  to downtown Charlotte for the first time, and got to look around at everything, it was really nice. Can you say steamy hot? Well yea, it was steaming alright, the weather forecast would say 85 and a little cloudy with some thunder storms, well yeah that wasn't true, it was 95 no clouds and all sun with about 95% humidity. I was so happy that I got a chance to see everyone from the year before and got to spend time with them. I cant wait to go back again, I just hope it isn't a whole year before I go back again. I'll upload more of the pictures later.


Love always,
        Blondie

1 comment:

  1. Kashmir is known as the heaven of India. The natural beauty in the spot makes it one of the most beautiful places on earth, particularly in India.
    Go here to buy all types of medicines-"usa online pharmacy"

    ReplyDelete