Sunday, August 7

Mac Miller :)

Last night was EPIC I took the train to Boston, Ma with my sister, cousin, his friend, and my mom to go see a free Mac Miller concert at the city hall. We get on the train and its PACKED ! It took about 45 min to get to the North Station in Boston, we finally got off the train and onto the subway to go to the Government Center, little did we know that there was going to be like 30, 000 people there ! We went down to the stairs and it was crazy people smoking weed everywhere, beer, and bottles. I have never seen so many fights break out in my entire life. People were crowd surfing and getting dropped on their heads, others were just beating the Sh*t outta each other, basically being beyond obnocious, and drunk. Some old lady in like her 50's pushed me and was trying to fight me. It was fun though I had a good time with everyone. I had to save my sister and another boy about her size from being grabbed into the crowd that was rushing over to see one of the fights. The part that ruined the night was the fact that the stupid train station had a 9:15pm train on the website and then all of a sudden it wasnt there anymore and we missed the 8 o'clock train home. The next train didnt come until 11:30pm ! So we sat there, waiting and waiting, then the time came when it was time to go on our train another fight broke out inside the train station and the stupid ass pig cop had the kid that didnt do anything in a choke hold choking him dragging him out the middle and hes was trying to explain to the cops that he didnt do anything that he was trying to get his hat back that some jerk took. Next thing you know we're on the train and we make our second stop and people get out and then we didnt start moving again, at this time I'm exhausted i had worked at 7 am before the concert, come to find out some stupid idiot was smoking a cigarette on the train when CLEARLY your not allowed to smoke on the trains. So we sat there for about and hour and 15 min. and they didnt even arrest the stupid kid! Wasting my time, i just wanted to be home, by the time we go to lowell station it was already 2 am, I fell asleep about 2:30 am and had to work at 6:30 this morning ! I made it but I'm exhausted !! Oh yea ps. I got two new tattoo's :)


Love always,
Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment