Thursday, August 4

Self Realization :)

Everyday I sit and think damn, how can I be thinner, how can I workout, why do I have anxiety, why do I have ADHD? Well I concluded…God made me this way for a reason, he wanted me to be different then everyone else. Yea I have the same everyday life problems, like boyfriend issues, fights with mom & my sister, etc. but if I was just like everyone else then who am, I? I would just be another piece of the earth walking around aimlessly trying to figure myself out. Yet I have figured out who I am... I am Cheyenne Allard a 19-year-old girl, with big blonde hair, who loves to laugh, have fun, play, and dance, take crazy pictures, and smile. I don't have perfect hair that never comes out of place, I sometimes laugh and talk to loud, I'm short, (well compared to everyone in my family) I have thick legs, I wear a size 7 and I don’t care! I love who I am, and I'm proud to say I'm not a size 0. And I know my family is highly confident in me and believe I will succeed no matter what obstacle comes my way. The only way to overcome the fears of being looked at, talked bout, is to not care and keep you head held high and laugh it off, because if another girl/boy is making fun of you… it's probably not because you look stupid it's probably because you have a style they KNOW they could never pull off. So to all you ladies and fellas out there keep your head up. Like Kat Williams said, "Haters Hate. That’s they job! So let them mother F**kers do their goddamn job! "
Love Always,
Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment